This is going to really fast because I have five minutes till times out. Things have been going really good around here and I am really excited about this new area, this transfer is going to be really good. My new companion is the man we are going to just tare it up here.
These last few transfers for me have been the biggest growing experience that I have ever had in my life. Elder Richardson, and I did splits yesterday and was just blown away at how much he taught me in just one day.
There is nothing of note to update but hopefully next week I have a little more time to write and tell you about day-to-day events.
In answer to mom's question about the food. With the food almost all the food that I eat is at member’s houses and the rest of the food that I eat is a sandwich at night or whatever I feel like buying, and I do receive money in an account two times a month which I use to buy necessities of every day life. I think that covers everything but if you have more questions you have my address. Have a good week.
Until next week.
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien
