3/12/08 Hello from Brazil

Hi,
As I said in my last email I got transferred and now I am in Belo Horizonte the very center of the mission. Exciting news is that my new companion and me are opening a new area which means we are going to start from scratch we have a couple of references but that is it.
This transfer is going to be interesting my last two transfers it was just me and my companion in a pretty nice apartment but now I will be in a house that is just a little bit larger with four elders and it is pretty packed but the good news is that we will only be there for two weeks and then we get a new place that is closer to where our area is.
My new companions name is Albequerki it is pronounced the same as the city in New Mexico. I can already tell that this transfer is going to be the bomb; I just know that this new area that we are opening is just ripe for the picking. All is going really well here and we will have to go to a meeting tonight to find out were we will be working tomorrow.
Well that just about wraps it up so tune in next week for the exciting saga of two guys in white shirts opening places that have never been opened before.
Know that I love you and I want you to stay on the look out for all the blessings that you will receive here shortly if you have not already.

The word of the week is a famous saying here on the mission fogo nos ossos which means fire in the bones
Love,
Elder O’Brien