How is everyone doing?
This week has been awesome for me first of all Elder Jardel and I had not one not three but two Baptisms this last Sunday. They are a husband and wife and they are going to be so firm in the church. Marcelo and Eunice, Eunice already has a calling in the church and she is so excited to be a member she and her husband were just glowing for there baptism is was one of the best that I
have had so far.


This week has been somewhat of a struggle to trying to find other people to teach and learning the language.
The transfer is up and I found out last night that I will be transferred; we are going to spend all day today visiting all the people that I helped get baptized. I never thought that would be so blessed here in my first area with the baptisms we had on Sunday that gives me six baptisms in my first area over two transfers (three months) I have really been blessed here with all the ward members as well. I think I might cry when I leave Betim possibly for the last time.
Well I’m really excited to get to know a new companion and a new area I won’t find out until tomorrow where exactly I will be but maybe I will be able to squeeze in a quick note tomorrow to let you all know it depends where I go because I might be sent to the frontier of the mission which is an eight hour bus ride from Belo Horizonte but we will see.
That is about all that has happened around here so until next time stay true to your instincts if you see something that looks like it could eat your hand it is probably a bug from Brazil.
The word of the week is a shout out to everyone that is losing hair the word is balde it means bucket but it is pronounced the same as bald in English.
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien
