1/30/08 An exciting update of Brazil / PICTURES


Ola Família,
Eu espero que todas as coisas são indo bom por vocês e eu quero vocês saber que eu amo todos de vocês.
I hope that everything is going good for all of you and I want you to know that I love all of you.
I just thought I would give all of you a sample sentence the first line is Portuguese and the second is the translation.
This past week has gone by really fast for me but it has been really good to, I got a new companion this last Wednesday and he is Brazilian his name is Elder Jardel so far it has been great with him and I have learned many things about the language just since he got here. He speaks just enough English so that he can explain words but since he is a native speaker he can help me a lot with my pronunciation and with how phrases are set up.
Other than that all is going well with the work we have been teaching lots of people and we have four baptism dates for this Sunday but right now only one is really firm about that date.
It has been interesting to have a companion that has a different background but it has been really fun at the same time.
Well that about wraps up the week so until next time may God bless and be with all of you.
Love,
Elder O’Brien