Hello Family,
Well this is it I am going to be leaving the CTM next Tuesday and am going out to the real Brazil to preach and teach as best as I can.
Not much has happened since last time I wrote but here is.
My district lost our only sisters yesterday because Sister Snyder had to leave a week early and Sister Clark went to another district now we are just down to seven elders including me.
The devotionals were really good this week, we had a member of the seventh quorum of the seventies speak to us and it was kind of exciting because he spoke Portuguese and I kind of understood him.
On Sunday we had the lighting of the lights around the CTM and it was pretty fun.
Other than that it has just been sitting in class and eating and sleeping I have actually gained ten pounds here at the CTM and it has surprised me because I’ve stayed at the same weight for the last four years.
Well my next email will be from Belo Horizonte.
Until then farewell and God bless all of you.
With lots of Love,
Elder O’Brien
