Meu cariado família,
I hope all is well with all of you were ever you may be. It has been a bit of an exciting week here in my corner of the Lord’s vineyard we have had many new investigators and we had one baptism on Sunday, her name is Helena and she is one of the best people I have taught so for here she has actually been an investigator for about six months but because she is not married to her partner she could not get baptized. She and her soon to be husband Paulo have been trying to get married ever since they started getting the missionary discussions but because the law is kind of jacked up here in Brazil it cost a lot of money to get married and they being really poor could not afford it, but because of certain things that have come about since I arrived here they decided it best to separate for a little while so that they could be baptized, and then we find out that there is a really rich member who pays for weddings of people in our mission who get baptized and are not married so it all is coming together really nicely and they are now getting ready to get married and it is all really exciting.
In other events I caught my first bug here in Brazil and was pretty sick for about a day and half but I am all-better now and am feeling great. That is about it that has happened here so until next week farewell and God bless.
Word of the week is Roncar pronounced hooncar which means to snore
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien

