How has it been going? HOLY COW this last week has been the bomb it has just been a blast those four baptisms that I told you about last week ended up being three baptisms and the fourth hopefully will be baptized this Sunday but I will not be here to witness it.

Here is the deal I did not even mention this in my last email because I did not think that it would happen to me but we got the phone call last night and guess what? I am being transferred again. After Elder Albuquerque and I opened this area up this transfer I will go somewhere else and he will be a Dad again (that is he will train a Greene). Any rate this transfer has been awesome and like I said we had three baptisms this last Sunday it was really cool I baptized one my companion baptized the other two.
You know how they say after the greater trials comes the greater blessings? Well it’s definitely true we went threw an entire transfer without having a lot of success but we kept at it we kept relying on the Lord to bring us to someone who was ready to hear the gospel and the Lord blessed us he really did bless us it was only because we were doing what we were supposed to be that the Lord was able to bless us.
Well I have to go so that I can pack my bags but I hope to here from you tomorrow when I can check my email or if not the week after when I can tell about my new companion.
The word of the week is milagres which means miracles.
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien
4/10/08 Was 6 months and we have the tie burning!!!
