Hello Family,
I have got really exciting news to tell about this week. We have four really firm baptisms scheduled on Sunday and it’s going to be awesome. One is an 18 year old girl that we found last Saturday, she is just really animated to be baptized. The other ones are awesome too, one is her brother and the other two are friends of hers. I can't put into words how wonderful it was when found them, we were walking down the road back to our house on Saturday night after watching the second session of conference (which was awesome) and we were just walking along doing contacts and both of us were done so we were just going to go home but then we walked past these two girls just sitting off the road a little bit and we passed them not thinking much about it, about 20 feet past them we both stop dead in our tracks, without saying a word to each other we turn back and make a contact, well too make a really long story short they ended up going to the last session of conference with two other friends and now there are going to be four baptisms on Sunday. These are the moments that I thought were just stories that people talk about, but now I know better now I know that they are real.
Thank you for all the prayers that made this miracle a reality. It really is amazing to find someone who is just so ready for the gospel that they just cling to everything that you teach them and you can see eyes just sparkle while you’re teaching them.
Also I went through a small period of being sick were I could not work but it lasted less than a day and I am fine now so don’t worry.
Other than that wasn’t conference the best ever I mean all the investigators that we had there felt the spirit it was awesome.
I have to go, so until next time.
The word of the week is. A obra do Senhor which means the work of the Lord.
This work is going to fill the whole earth as a stone cut out of a mountain without hands (somewhere in the book of Daniel)
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien
