4/2/08 Hello from Brazil

Hello Family,
How is everyone doing in your corner of the world? Everything here is the just awesome. We have been working like crazy around here but it has been really great, that does not mean it has been easy far from it I have got to the point were I can actually understand almost everything that people say and I can carry on a pretty decent conversation but unfortunately understanding and speaking correctly are two entirely different things.
There have not been a lot of things going on around but we have had lots of people to teach and right now we have some really promising ones to baptize so it is going good in that area.
This Sunday is going to be awesome because as you all know we have the great blessing of listening to our prophet Thomas Monson it is going to be a great conference. One of the things that they have really emphasized here on the mission is to watch to the conference with some questions written on a paper and they will be answered during one of the sessions I don’t know how it works but I know that if there has been something that has bothered you, you will receive an answer.
Well my time is almost up so until next time may God bless and protect you all.
The word of the week is maça which means apple.
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien