Hello Family,
This week has been kind of interesting and kind if normal all at the same time. There has not really been anything going on to write about this week except one. That one thing is probably one of the biggest single experiences that I have had so for, but the only problem is that I can’t really talk about it directly, but I can say this that the forces of evil are in full force here in Brazil and that there are a lot of people here that practice some form of witchcraft. I have never felt the forces of evil so strongly before. Other than battling with forces of evil it been pretty calm around here. But one thing that this week has taught me is that the demons of the devil are real and I also learned that the forces of God are far stronger than any other force in the universe.
Well I hope everyone has a good mother’s day.
Well until next week.
The word of the week is dia das Mães which means mothers day.
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien
