Hi to All,
This week has gone great for me something happened so we did not have a baptism on Sunday like I thought but we are going to have it this week plus at least one other one.
Missionary life has been hard at times but it’s been a lot of fun.
I am still getting used to having to walk everywhere and my legs are pretty sore from it.
Teaching people has been really fun even when I cant understand them its kind of like the best to years were the guy is brand new and says this is not the language they thought in the MTC.
The members here are great they are really friendly.
Every day except p-day we eat lunch at a members house.
I am really eating well here so don’t worry about that the is really good here even better than the CTM.
My companion is the best he is just really powerful when he teaches the lessons and he is helping me a lot with getting me settled in.
You would be proud of me last week I went on a cleaning spree you would not believe how bad my apartment was imagine the dirtiest house you have ever seen and make it even more dirty and that is about how dirty the place was last p-day when I first got here right after I got done unpacking I spent two and a half hours just cleaning the counter tops then over the next few days I spent at least another three or four hours getting the rest of the kitchen clean and it is still not all the way done its only this little tiny kitchen to boot it was just horrible it literally made me gag when I first walked in the house.
So what’s going on in your neck of the woods how is the weather? Here it is pretty hot during the day but the morning’s evenings and night are just perfect.
Just one other thing the animals here are awesome I have all ready seen a monkey it was this little tiny one and it was just running around on the telephone wire it was pretty funny looking, the bugs here are pretty big I have not seen any that are huge yet but my companion say they are around.
I love you and God bless you and protect,
Love,
Elder O’Brien
