Hello to all and family,
This has been the best three weeks of my life it’s been just amazing I just sit in class most of the day and just cram things into my brain.
I’ve learned a lot about the gospel, about the language and about myself.
We have gospel devotionals three times a week and I have learned more here in three weeks than in the last six months before I came.
The language is a little hard to learn sometimes but I’m getting the hang of it.
This morning I went to the Polícia federals to get my mug shot and fingerprints it didn’t take as long as I thought it would so I get a longer p-day today than the last two weeks.
Both last week and the week before I went to the Campinas Temple it is really beautiful I would take pictures to send you but they don’t let us take our cameras to the Temple I will try and get some pictures of the CTM and my companions to you next week.
The food here is great except for breakfast and dinner but the other meal is always superb its always rice and beans and a lot for other really good stuff that I have no idea what they might be they always have really good watermelon and pineapple.
I really love it here but I’m starting to get that urge to get out and just start preaching the gospel. Its really amazing just how humble a lot of the people here are the Lord has really prepared this people to here the gospel that’s what the CTM president always says.
How is everyone doing up on the other side of the world?
Just a side note the toilets really do flush the other way here.
Everyone who wants to in my family can write me at the email address but I can only write back once a week on Wednesday and I only have 45 minutes so I can’t say a whole lot while I’m here at the ctm.
Elder Daniel O´Brien
