1/22/08 Oi from Brazil / PICTURES

Myself and Elder Webb (now dead)


Ola Family,
Today I write with somewhat of a heavy heart because I am losing my trainer, my first companion, and my dad. Today is the last day that we will be teaching together and after tomorrow he is going to die. Other news we had a baptism last Sunday and it was great his name is Paulo and he has been an investigator for the past six months and because he was not married he could not get baptized for awhile but he was able to sort out the problem and he was baptized on the 20th it was the best.

Other than that there wasn’t a whole lot that happened this week. I will find out tomorrow who my new companion is during transfers. Until next week farewell.

Love,
Elder O’Brien

Word of the week is jacará = alligator

Us with a recent baptism Paulo in his Santa suit (yes all that hair is real)