Hello Mom,
Thank for the encouraging words.
I am glad that you got the package all right I am sure glad it worth the fortune that I paid for it.
I don’t know why but I am just having a really hard time right now with the language, with the companion, it’s just that everything seems to be crashing down around my head sometimes and the only thing I know what to do is to pray and just keep praying that things will get better.
I am sorry you probably did not want to know about my problems when you have your own to worry about but I just to get it out there.
When you get the chance send some more photos of whatever of the animals of the mountains of the snow just something from home.
I forgot the number that you will have to call so I will send next week it’s down to one and a half weeks now that we can talk so I can’t wait.
I hope my baby survived the snow in one piece, I think that is the first time that my car saw any snow.
On a high note today was really fun I got to pay soccer with the whole zone, only the second time that I have ever played soccer.
The ward I am in is really small it only has 50 people that attend it and I am the only person in the ward that knows how to play the piano so I will be playing every week for the next probably 3 months at least because now things are going to settle down a little bit and I probably won’t be transferred for a long while. But I won’t mind because this I a good little area.
But I have to go now and I did not get to write to anyone else so pass along whatever you want. Until next week.
With Love
Your Son
Elder Daniel O’Brien
