2/20/08 Oi from Brazil / PICTURES


Oi Família,
It has been a pretty event less week here. My companion and I found a new family last Saturday and they are really excited about the gospel, they were a media referral and the mom found a pass along card on the street clean it off and called. The way she described how she found it, it was almost a miracle that she saw it at all.
I realized something today (when I was going to the place that I email) that starting today I have now been out in the field longer than I was in the CTM.
This Sunday is going to be a really good day because I will be entering the waters for the first time it will be my forth baptism but the first were I will be entering the waters.

Well until next week.
Word of the week bunda means ones bottom.
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien