Hello Mom and Dad,
Thank you for the package I got it yesterday and it was great to receive everything, I just about freaked when I saw the entire music collection that Dad made it is an awesome gift and I bet you have one in your car right now (well that is to say my car:)
Well things are going pretty well here except that right now the companion that I got put with is going to be interesting to get along with but I am sure that it will all work out in the end.
Well guess what mothers day is two and a half weeks away and that means that we are going to talk to one another really soon. Next week I will write were to call and when, you guys can decide if you want to try and get the family in on the call or not I will leave that in your power. But here is an idea if you want, over the next while post a paper on the fridge so people can write questions they want to ask and when you call we will have plenty to talk about. I will write more about my week in the letter to the entire family.
Love,
Elder Daniel O´Brien

