6/7/08 Baptism PICTURE, 6/13/08 Wedding PICTURE, 6/25/08 Hello family and everyone / PICTURES / Video

6/7/08 Baptism


I played the piano for a wedding on 6/13/08.


Hello family and everyone,
Its has been a while since I last wrote I know but it was not because of me last week when I was writing my letter to you the computer turned off while I was writing and I did not get the chance to write.
Things are going great here in my neck of the woods. I am learning a lot from Elder Peixoto. I have been having great studies recently and have been learning a lot to teach to our investigators.
This last week we had a baptism which was really good her name is Roberta and we found her a couple of weeks ago, she was one of the hardest baptisms I have so for I mean she is an elect but there were lots of things going on that just was really trying to impede her baptism.
Any rate this week has been pretty slow going.


This morning me and Elder Peixoto climbed to the top of a mountain well it was kind of a mountain, actually it is was this little tiny hill that took all of ten minutes to climb but it’s the closest thing they have around here to a mountain. I took these pictures.









I almost forgot I wrote last week to tell you about my new camera but then I remembered that that email didn’t go out so I will tell you about it now. I bought a new camera two weeks ago and sold my old one to my comp but this one that I bought is ten times better than my other camera and with this one I can take real videos with sound and everything its really cool.
Next week is transfers again so write by Tuesday, but I do not know if I will be transferred or not, but this is the word on the street that one of two things could happen (note this is just the gossip in the zone nothing is concrete until next week when it is announced) number one is that I and my comp stay one more transfer together (which would be awesome) number two is that he will be transferred and I will stay, but the exciting part is that if he is transferred and I stay then I will turn a senior and the district leader DL all at the same time, if we stay together for one more transfer then those things will happen the next transfer.
But things are just flying around here and if you can believe it I hit eight month mark a little bit ago, everything in the past several months seems like a dream it has gone so fast. I don’t think that you would recognize me if you saw a picture of me now I weighed myself a couple of days ago and I now weigh a whopping 141 LBS and just about fell over backwards when I saw it that’s over ten pounds that I have gained.
Any rate I think the hardest part of the mission is in the past there is hardly a conversation that I can’t take place in.
I just realized that I have written more in the last few minutes than in the last month combined. I have to go my time is out almost.
Love,
Elder Daniel O’Brien