Hi Everyone,
This week has been more of the same we walk all day trying to encounter new people and it is a good day when we are able to find someone elect, last Saturday for example was an excellent day because we found a family of five people that are teaching and they are progressing which is the best part.
I have learned a lot from my comp the past week we have been doing more in the way of practice on lessons and on how to extend commitments. It has been great to be in the service of the Lord and I will work harder so that the Lord can put his trust in me.
Today my district and I will do a district p-day I’m going to make good old-fashioned pancakes and we are going to eat them with ice-cream yum.
Any rate the life of a missionary is not as exciting as you might think I mean it’s not every day that I get to battle demons and all, normally it is the same day after day with a few highlights scattered here and there.
I don’t have time today but next time I will try and write about an experience that I had recently so until next week.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
