7/12/08, 7/13/08 Baptism PICTURES, 7/16/08 Hello

7/12/08, 7/13/08 Baptisms

Hello Everyone,
This last week has been pretty normal but we did find a lady, really cool, she is about 53 years old and is an alcoholic but she has a real desire to stop drinking and to be baptized.
This transfer has been running pretty smooth in that I didn’t have that normal getting used to a new comp thing that is normal at the beginning of each transfer because as you know I stayed with Elder Peixoto.
My comp and I decided to buy our bishop two giant white chocolate bars, he said it was the best day of his life ( jokingly ).
This week has also been one of challenges and trials it has been really hard to find people to teach as of late but we did some analysis on ourselves and we are doing better in all aspects.
There’s not a whole lot else to tell so I will just say adieu until next week.
Love,
Elder O’Brien