6/29/08 Baptism
Hi mom,
This last week has been a blast. I found out last night that Elder Peixoto and I would stay together for two transfers, when we found out holy cow so happiness. This last transfer was so good that we are just really excited to make the next even better.
I am going to try and write more detailed letters from now on but it will make it so that I will only have time to write one letter, which I will write to you that you can then send to other people.
I did not turn DL like I thought because I stayed with the same companion but I think that it will come the next transfer. My district is not being moved a whole lot, just sister Nacimento was transferred, but my companion, sister de Paula, and I are staying here for one more. This is my first transfer staying with one companion for more than one transfer; I think that it will be a lot of fun.
My companion and I have been living off the box of candy that Julie sent me, it has lasted almost one whole transfer but is running out.
I don’t have a lot to talk about so I will say goodbye for now.
Have a great week until next time.
Love,
Elder O’Brien

