9/18/08 Hello / PICTURES

Interesting?



Hello Everyone,
I did not get a chance to write yesterday because I went bowling more details later.
There is this attachment that you need to see about Christmas packages yup that is coming up again. Next week I will send a list of things that I need that you can send to family members and friends that can send me presents for Christmas.
I am really with out time this week because we did not have time yesterday to email we got permission to write really quickly today. We have been working really hard here and we are going to see some of the results this Sunday in the form of two maybe three baptisms.
Also this next Wednesday will be transfers and I am almost definitely going to be transferred since I have been here for three transfers already more on that later.
Love,
Elder O’Brien

P.S. just a suggestion if you run out of things to tell me about send me news about anything politics, weather, new movies etc.


Packages sent to Brazil:
We would like to remind family and friends that packages sent to Brazil can sometimes take over 2 months to reach a missionary. Therefore, to assure that any Christmas packages are delivered to your missionary by Christmas, they should be sent AIRMAIL or Global Priority and mailed no later than the 15th of October. Also, if the package you are sending is meant for Christmas, please note that on the outside of the package.

Packages should be sent to:

Elder Daniel Joseph O'Brien
Missão Brazil Belo Horizonte
Rua São Paulo, 1781-10º Andar
Edif. 17 de Maio, Sala 1001,Laurdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte MG
BRAZIL

President and Sister Frei
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission