This week has been really good I have been learning a lot from my comp and we are having a lot of fun in our area and working really hard with the people that we come in contact and I am grateful that I’ve had this opportunity to serve the Lord with all the comps that I’ve received. With Elder Santos it has been especially good I have learned a great deal from him and we have been having some really good times.
These last two weeks have been really good I have been learning a lot more every day about how to be a missionary and me and my comp are having a lot of success in fact we had a baptism this last Sunday which was really neat her name is Vivian and she was a reference from one of the members.

It’s really cool also because we have several more baptisms coming up in the near future.
I am still trying to get some photos on a CD so that I can send, hopefully by next week. Other than that there hasn’t been a lot going on so until next week I hope to hear from you
Love,
Elder O’Brien
