8/20/08 Hello

Hey Family and Friends,
This week has been more or less. First the more part, we have been working really hard over the past week and it has been paying of, we have several new people that we are teaching and some of them are really good for example Patricia she is a lady that we encountered last Saturday and she is progressing really good we have been teaching her all the lessons and she has been accepting all of our commitments the only problem that she has really is that of the word of wisdom, and that is not even a problem for her. But she is progressing really well and will be baptized on the 31 of this month.
My comp is awesome and he is just really good at being a missionary I have been learning a lot from him just in the past week that he has been my comp needless it’s been a blast being with him.
Now the less part, this week has been challenging trying to be obedient to all the rules, has been one of tests for me and one of trials. I have been stretched by the Lord and he has been testing me, but it has been one week really rewarding, rich in the blessings that I have received and rich in the knowledge that I have developed.
The conference we had yesterday was really rewarding for me and I learned a lot from the trainings, it really made me think about what I am doing with my mission and which flock I belong to. It made me do a whole lot of thinking about how much I need to improve myself.
It has been hard trying to finding people but like I said we have been working really hard and we have a lot of success. All in all this week has been pretty excellent and that is about all that I have so I will go.
Love,
Elder O’Brien