9/23/08 Hello

Hello Family and Friends,
How is it going? Well I received the phone call last night and I am off again to a new area to meet new people.
This week has been really good it has been a week that has been really rewarding in that we were blessed with two baptisms on Sunday Henrique and Flávia they are some of the most special baptisms that I have already had.
Henrique is a teenager 16 years old and he was so ready to hear the gospel that it was amazing to teach him and to be in the whole process of his conversion, he had a really colorful life and has been thru a lot in his life but he sure is ready to try it the Lord’s way this time around.
Flávia is 22 years old and she has had a pretty interesting life too, it is rare to see someone that is searching for the gospel as much as she was and to be able to accept all the things that we taught her with such easiness. She is a real elect lady.
Tomorrow I will have more time to write you but today we have to do so many things for transfers tomorrow that we are a little bit without time at the moment so hopefully I won’t go to an area really long and I will have time to write.
Until tomorrow and I will write some more about my week. Hope everything is going well.
With all my Love,
Elder O’Brien