
Zoo pictures


Hello Everyone,
This week has been pretty good we have been teaching this family that is progressing really well we are really working hard to get this family because they are really interested in the gospel and it has been a great blessing to be able to teach them.
I am getting really old, today is my 11th month in Brazil and I am almost over the hill. I will be here for one year on Oct.10th, holy cow it is crazy how fast time is passing by.

I went to the zoo with my district two weeks ago and I was able to see all the animals, there was elephants, tigers, lions, alligators, monkeys, giraffes, gorilla, rhinoceros, lots of different types of birds and there was also some really beautiful flower gardens and a really interesting Japanese garden.
Yesterday was the day that everyone in my zone talked with the president and I had a really nice interview with him.
Well I have run out of time again so I will have too write more next week.
Love,
Elder O’Brien


