Hello Family and Friends,
That’s great that Jacob's call finally got in, it's kind of funny that he will go to the Washington Seattle mission which would mean that he will go to dad's home town that is sweet.
This week was awesome with my new comp we are just rocking the place up for the last week, finding new people to teach and helping the people we have to progress towards baptism.
You can thank Jacob for the trunkyness that he sent to me in his letter about the short time that I have left on the mission. I have been trying to push that thought further and further from my mind every time I catch myself thinking about things like that. I have seen lots of people that when they get close to going home they don’t do a whole lot in the line of work, but I am not going to do that, I want to be faithful and firm until the last minute, the last moment that I am on the mission.
You guys don’t know how much I have grown over the past time that I have been here and how many good people that I have come in contact with and I don’t want that to end at least not as fast as it is ending for me.
If there is one piece of advice that I could give to Jacob it would be to make the most of every minute of everyday that you will have on the mission because before you know it, those minutes are ticking to a close. My second piece of advice would be to stop wasting your time on things that don’t matter, on the mission one thing that you will learn to value is the precious gift of time and then you’ll realize that there is so little of it to work with. My last piece of advice that I could leave you is that everything you have or that you buy from here on out that is not going to be taken on the mission with you will be mine, including that sweet x-box 360 that you have been keeping for me in such a nice way wua wua wua wua, don’t worry I will take nice care of them.
Any rate as you can probably tell I am really doing well here but I am a little sad and a little happy that it is ending so darn fast.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
