6/17/2009 Quicky

Hello Family and Friends,
How are the things going on around there? That’s sounds awesome that it’s raining so much there and in June that is really good I hope the drought conditions are passing.
There’s not a lot that has been happening around here except the normal, we did have one baptism on Sunday which was really nice. Her name is Lourdes she is about 48 and it was great teaching her, she is actually dating a member and that’s how she got to know the church is through him, which is always nice when members go proactive and find people, not only to marry, but find people to baptize and then marry with them.
Until next week with more news on how me and my comp went bowling in Brazil with two other Americans and then we ate subway. I felt like I was in the states.
Love,
Elder O’Brien