Hello Family and Friends,
How are you guys doing?
This week has been the bomb we have been working with all these sweet people. We have one lady that will be baptized this Sunday and we have a bunch more for the next Sunday after that. You guys can be sure that I am pretty much going through one of the best times of my life. It seems like there are just so many people to teach and so little time, that we are just running around to all these really cool people, that we have barely enough time to think straight.
It is so good because there seems to be a new urgency to teach and do all that I can do, before my time runs out. I am probably more conscious than anybody, that my time is coming to an end rather rapidly and like I said there seems to be a new urgency in the work to get everything done and to help as many people as possible.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
