6/24/2009 Hello

Hello Family and Friends,
How's everything going?
There is one week left for our beloved President Frei to go home and then we will have a new mission president. President Parrela he’s from São Paulo so I am going to have a Brazilian president for my last three months on the mission. Beyond the change of presidents the mission will be changing a lot where there was two missions in Minas Gerais there is only going to be one mission to cover basically the entire state of Minas Gerais with a couple of small chunks taken out along the borders. This state is huge it is probably the same size if not bigger than Texas.
Some advice for Jacob is that he uses the chance to go to the temple as much as possible before the mission because I don’t know if he will be able to while he is on the mission. For example in my case it has been over a year and a half that I last went and I do miss going there a lot.
That is kind of a bummer that you won’t even be able to go into the MTC with him but that’s life and it is a little better than having to drop him off at the airport which is better because it is a lot closer and their won't be that big security matter to deal with like mine was.
I have run out time so until next week. Take care.
Love,
Elder O’Brien