02/11/2009 Hello

Hello Family and Friends,
This week has been more of the same in the work, it has been hard in this area for a big reason because this area is met for four missionaries. At the moment it only has my companion and me. For some reason I don´t know why, but when I came into the area one of the areas was closed. The sisters that were there were taken out, but there is some good news. I talked to the zone leaders last night and I they told me that an area in another city is being closed and the sisters from that area are going to be transferred to my district, which is probably the best news that I had received in a week. Sisters are normally really hard workers, unless you get one on PMS time, they are normally fairly good tempered also.
I don´t know if you guys had noticed or not but yesterday was exactly one year and four months since I left. It doesn´t feel like it has been that long.
This week was also really difficult for me because I was feeling really lonely for some reason, but I think it has passed and I am newly putting my forces back into the work.
That is about it, that is going on around here, so until next time.
Love,
Elder O´Brien