Hello Family and Friends,
How are you doing? I am pretty good here in Brazil.
This week has been really slow getting to know the new area and the new members, is always like this in a new area. We have been working a lot.
This area that I am in right now is huge, not like my last one that was really small. In this new area it is full of big hills that go up and down all over the place, it looks more or less like San Francisco. My last area was almost completely flat, but that is life.
My companion is pretty cool he is from the north of the country. I am his step-father because I am his second companion on the mission, he actually came to the field at the same time as my son.
Next week I will hopefully have more to tell.
This week was really boring and on the normal side :)
Love,
Elder O´Brien
