Hello Family and Friends,
Well you know this week has been such a good week we have been working our tails off in the sun and the heat and the sweat if there is one thing that is going on here it’s the heat the past week strait has been nothing but pure sun, its been in the higher 90s with about 90% humidity and the nights aren’t much better the only thing that changes from day to night is that there is no longer any sun but it stays about the same temperature all day and all night with that suffocating humidity. Well I will stop complaining now about the weather and talk about something else.
Today started out pretty interesting because guess who paid us a visit that’s right the JWs At first they came to the door I said that they could leave their message with us, but when I opened the door and they realized that we were the Mormon missionaries they just left a piece of paper with us and all of a sudden they had a very important visit to make.
Now that I think back on the week the visit by the JWs was the only thing that happened to us all week beyond the regular hum drum.
This transfer has been really good my comp and I have been growing and learning together there have been some rough times but for the most part just a lot of growth. This last week we have been working a lot with the members and I have seen the confidence of the members growing each day, they are giving more referrals and they are more excited about missionary work, and the work is moving forward really well.
Well I have to go because my bed is calling me and he is getting really insistent.
I Love you Mom, tell everyone else that I love them too and if they want to hear it from my own fingertips they will have to write me.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
