10/08/08 Hello

Hello Family and Friends,
How are things going in the states? I have been hearing a lot of things that have been going on there and I don’t know if the world is ending our not :)
This week has been somewhat trying in undertaking the tasks of being senior but with each day I learn more.
I sent those photos last Tuesday so they should be arriving there in a little bit.
The only thing exciting that happened here was conference and I didn’t even get to watch very much of it because on Saturday I was so sick that I couldn’t rise from my bed and on Sunday lunch took forever and we missed most of the first session of Sunday (because here the sessions start at one o’clock until three and at five o’clock until seven) and we got done with lunch way late and got to the chapel at 2:30 pm. But the session and the part that I watched was very good.
I thought of some really good things that I want right now that I had not thought of which is some good inspirational talks on cd and music.
I am going to have to go right now because of time. Take care.
Love,
Elder O’Brien