Hello Family and Friends,
All is well here in Brazil and all is very busy and going all to fast for me. I can’t really believe that there are only five weeks left for me to go home and be with you guys. It seems like yesterday that I was leaving the airport of Salt Lake City not knowing what to expect here in Brazil, but now it is the opposite, I now wonder what is going to happen and I don’t know what to expect in the states. It’s like the last few weeks before going on the mission, all excited for a new world and new experiences to happen, not sure if what will happen is going to be good or not, but having a reassurance that everything will work out for the best in the end. I tried describing the feeling once to someone and the closest that I got to explaining it was this ``what seems like the ending of a book is in reality the beginning of a novel.´´ I am really happy that I will be able to see all in a while, but am sad at the same time at the prospect of leaving the place and the people that I’ve come to love and respect a great deal.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
