Hello Family and Friends,
I was transferred today to a new area and am closer to the center of the mission now in an area called Alvarada. It's about half an hour from the mission president while my last area was about five hours away.
This transfer is going to be good, I have a new district, a new area, a new comp, and a new place to live. My district is now made up of six missionaries like the last one it has four elders and two sisters. There’s my comp elder Soares and I, the other two elders elder Ariente and elder Ferrão, and the sisters, sister De Souza and Sister Avles.
I once again I am back in a district with just Brazilians which I think is always better, so for the next little while it is going to be just Portuguese, so if my English goes down the tube you will know why.
Easter was great it is was pretty quiet and sweet.
Love
Elder O’Brien
