How are things doing there? This week has been pretty laid back in the sense that nothing out of the ordinary has really happened, except my cell phone broke and I was supposed to get a new one but the people at the mission office spaced it off so now I have to wait for them to send it by snail mail.
And the regular stresses of being a DL is really starting to fry my brain, sometimes, because of these sisters I have, that every other day one of them is going through PMS. They never seem to be happy with what I do for them, but the one good thing is that it is good practice for when I get married hopefully.
Last P-Day was pretty fun. We went to this mystical city that is full of waterfalls and caves and cool things like that; as I said this day was pretty fun and was really relaxing. To be able to get out in the nature and see all these cool sites. Of highlight to get from one waterfall to another is a long walk, so we hitched a ride on a garbage truck, to say the least it was a pretty scented ride.
I came up with a creative idea of sending a few photos of things that I do in the email and that way you guys won't be waiting so long without receiving pictures.
Take care.
Love,
Elder O´Brien
