01/21/2009 Hello

Hello Family and Friends,
This week has been good, yesterday we had three baptisms, which my companion baptized and he was pretty excited because it was the first time that he was able to get in the water and baptize someone.
I really liked your cheer that you have for me it was pretty awesome ``I liked it, I liked it a lot.´´ (see note below)
Next week is transfers again so you’re going to have to write me one day earlier than normal and I am probably going to be transferred because I have a lot of time in this area that I am in and it is probable. But all is going well here in the mission and I am having lots of good times with my comp/son.
Love,
Elder O’Brien

Poster's note: I wrote this when Daniel told me he was made a DL.
I was wondering when you would be a DL. It happens to all good missionaries you know. You are very experienced and the leadership comes around to the ones who have been out there the longest, right. You are on the short side now and are working your way to the finish line. But you still have lots of time to do lots of things yet. So keep up the good work. Get those elders motivated and bring the members in. Rah Rah Rah GO Elder O'Brien. There's my cheer.