Hello Family and Friends,
This week has been pretty good you’re probably wondering why I am writing on Friday instead of normal and it is because the internet went out on Wednesday and I couldn’t send you an email so I am sending it today.
This week has been the bomb we have been working like crazy and we are seeing the results next week we will have two baptisms and they are real elects.
It has been a little tough being a father. I pretty much have to do everything and sometimes I think that it will be harder, but I am learning a lot in the process and I am learning several tactics to talk with people because I have to always be moving things around to keep things a little interesting for us.
Happy new years by the way it is one day late but that’s all right. People seem to go crazy here when it comes to the New Year it’s their excuse to go out and party all night and get drunk. For us it passed like a thief in the night we just went to bed at the normal time and woke up as normal.
Christmas was kind of quiet for us we had the phone call in the morning. Then we went and ate at a member’s house and after that we just kind of hung around the house for the rest of the day.
My times up so I will write you more next week.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
