Hey Family and Friends,
Things have been going more or less good here.
First off one of my favorite comps had to go too his house for personal reasons and he went on Sunday so it was sad times for me and the rest of the zone. Things are going a little better after Elder Tiago left; around the time that he left I was feeling really down that he had to leave but right now I am feeling better.
The reason that I am writing today instead of normal is because today is our special party for Natal it’s going to be a blast and I am going to get your present today I think.
This week has been really tiring, my new comp and I have been working our tails off. He has been a great comp for this week and we have been working really hard. By the way my comp is Elder Leite (leite is Portuguese for milk) isn’t that sweet? My comps name is Elder Milk.
Well that is all the news that I have for the moment.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
