12/03/2008 The news of shocks

Hello Family and Friends,
This week has been excellent, my comp and I have been having a lot of fun. This week has been really good for me and my companion, we have been working a lot and we have seen the fruits of our work. This Christmas is really being one of miracles my comp and I are trying our hardest so that this month will be the best of our mission. We had a baptism yesterday it was the bomb his name is Pedro that is Portuguese for Peter he is 16 years of age, his b-day was last Saturday.
This year I did not have thanksgiving but last year in the ctm I did. That is good to know that Jacob is filling out his papers, I just about jumped in my seat when I read that, do you know how sweet that would be if Jacob were to come to my mission? If that happened then I would be able to be his dad, (sweeeeet!!!!!)
Yes, I would like some updated photos that would be sweet also I don’t know if it is possible at this time of year I doubt it but I want photos of autumn scenery the trees in full color.
In other news this morning when I was trying to harvest fruit from our wonderful orchard, I almost cut off my fingers it was pretty dramatic. I just remembered that I never told you guys about the fruit trees that we have in our yard, we have three different kinds of fruit, only one of which any of you have heard of, they are goiaba, acerola, and grape. Look them up on the internet if you guys want to learn some interesting facts, for example acerola is a fruit about the same size as a cranberry it actually looks almost identical, any rate one of these fruits have about 10 times the vitamin C to that of an orange.
Well I hope that everything is going swell (now that is an old word) with all my love have a great week.
Love,
Elder O’Brien