Hi Mom,
This has been a great week working with my comp, we have been having a lot of success in the work that we are doing. My comp is really excited about this area and he is really doing well in the work. This week Elder Tiago and I have been working with this really cool family and we are hoping that they will be baptized this next week.
Received a very nice email from the Pres. that helped me a lot today about knowledge and power, I am going to have my studies more powerful and more meaningful.
That is great that the water was fixed, it sounds like the house is turning into a house in Brazil because of all the things going wrong with it ha ha.
How are the preparations coming with Jacob’s mission? I hope he doesn’t get so mixed up with dating that he forgets about the mission, since Jacob will probably read this I will say this directly to you, don’t take it personally, but I don’t want to see you when I get home I want to see you at your homecoming. Now to mom again if you have to put some fire under the bum if you know what I mean there is a really good technique that involves a lighter and a aerosol can of bug spray (it works really works good for that extra spark of fire, believe me I have used it a lot:).
Well I have to go now it is almost time to go to work. Thank you for the efforts that you go to for me in writing me every week, it really shows how much you love me thanks.
Love
Elder O’Brien
