11/12/08 Hello

Hello Family and Friends,
How are you guys doing? It seems so long since I left home but at the same time it has gone by so fast that I don't know what happened to the time.
Well I went to the mission office today and guess what the package got here that you sent, the only problem is that I have to wait for Christmas to arrive before I can get it.
I had to go to the mission office today because my visa expired and I had to get it renewed.
Well my new comp that I told you about is the best he is really good at teaching and he is really funny. This week has been really good getting to know Elder Tiago, we have already made a really good friendship and we are working dedicatedly in the work of the Lord here in our part of the vineyard. We are really excited for this transfer and we are putting our animation into action.
My time is already up so I have to go.
Love,
Elder O’Brien