This week has been one of joys and of heartache of highs and lows (and if I keep writing poems just tell me to shut up), any rate this week has been really hard in some aspects for one thing last Sunday was the last Sunday in the transfer to bring people to church so that they could be baptized before the end of the transfer and we had nobody at church so before this transfer ends we have nobody to baptize but we do have some really promising people for the coming weeks so please continue praying for me and my companion and the work here in Brazil. If there is one thing that I have learned here it is that prayers are answered.
I am still working on sending to you those photos that I have I will send them on CD the next chance that I get.
Well I am out of time so I will have to write next week.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
8/5/08
