Hello Family and Friends,
The mission is going really good for me. I am really excited to see all of you again and to be able to get into life after the mission. It feels still really weird to actually be at this point in my life, because it seems like the entire focus before the mission while one is at home is the mission and preparing oneself for the mission. Now that I am at the end of my mission, I can’t help but think ``and what now´´?
News of the week is that we had the baptism of Rosaine who we have been teaching for a while and this last Sunday she took the first step in her eternal progression. She has been really cool to teach. This lady was an elect from the beginning, when we started teaching her. We actually met her on the road, we were walking down the road and this lady came up to us and started talking to us out of the blue. So we got her address, went to her house and the rest is history.
Know that I love you all and that I am working as hard as possible to finish my mission with honor.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
