Hi Mom,Dad,
This week has been more or less normal we have been working a lot with one family in particular which is that one family that I told you about last week. They are doing really well this last week, this coming Sunday will be the baptism of three of the children, which will be fun. The parents are still having problems with smoking and drinking coffee, but they are coming along nicely and next week will be their turn to go,it is going to be a lot of work but definitely worth it.
How are the mission preparations doing, are they coming along? Is Jacob getting a little antsy about the upcoming mission? There are exactly four weeks left for him in the house so if there is anything that needs to be done around the house have him do it so I won’t have to when I get home.
It has been time as of late to think seriously about furthering my education and I was wondering if that was something you guys could look into for me because when I get home it's going to be something that I will have to go into full time after I get back, heck I don’t even know if I have the money to do that, or if I will have to do something else in the line of government aid, so if you guys could get a start on that for me I would be eternally grateful.
Well that is just about all the news that I’ve got for now so until next time.
Love,
Elder O’Brien
